Episode 16: Week 2 Match-ups and info

Monday, August 8, 2016

Mock Drafts: 12-Team PPR (#4 spot)

12 Team PPR Mock Draft (#4 spot)



Notes:
Went WR heavy again.  If Julio Jones drops to you at #4 you can't possibly pass it up.  I went QB a little earlier than normal because I do expect Eli Manning to build on his 35 TD year last season and I also wanted to see what happened in the following two rounds.  The addition of Donte Moncrief in round-5 is incredible.  I am expecting such breakout year from the young wideout.  RB value and upside is all I look for with this strategy as I've mentioned in other similar mocks.

You may not see value in some of the players I've chosen, but it's better to focus on the strategy.  Look at guys that may have been available to you and see if you can piece together a lineup you really like.  DO NOT sleep on these late running backs that have pass-catching possibilities.  They have stand-alone value with the upside of taking over a heavier role given an injury to the 'starter.'  This is a version of an 'anti-fragility' strategy.  Taking advantage of the injuries to the RB position while still providing safety in value at that same position.  

Pageviews